Established in 2007, Holden Hill offers hands-on physiotherapy, off-site Hydrotherapy exercise programs as well as a fully equipped Pilates Studio and Functional Capacity Evaluations. The Holden Hill Practice is situated only 700 metres north of the Holden Hill Police Station, on North East Road, opposite Officeworks and The Shoe Shed.
The staff at the Holden Hill Practice offer early and after hour’s appointments as well as Saturdays to cater for those who work late or have family commitments during the day.
Male and female Therapists are available to take appointments daily.
- Hands-on treatment
- Pilates Equipment studio – individual, semi-private and group sessions
- Hydrotherapy programs
- Home Exercise programs
- Acupuncture / dry needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Real Time Ultrasound Assessments
- Preferred Provider Health fund affiliations with Mutual, MBF, Health Partners and Medibank Private
- All other health funds accepted also
- Work injuries
- Motor vehicle accident rehabilitation
- Veterans Affairs
- Medicare EPC clients
- Concession discounts available
- Sports Club Discounts may apply
clinic opening hours
Monday to Friday
8.30am – 8.30pm
8.30am – 2pm
car parking info
Off street car parking is available at the front and rear of the building.
Enter off North East Road.
public transport options
Bus Stop 30 - North East Road
Buses: 271, 506, 507, 559, 559A
Health Fund Affiliations
586 North East Road
South Australia 5088
(08) 8266 7333
(08) 8266 7444
meet our clinic's team
John Paul Kola
Holden Hill Reception
Holden Hill Pilates Studio
Holden Hill Treatment Room