Physio and Pilates Beverley
Core Physio and Pilates Studio in Beverley was established in March 2008. The practice is located on the corner of Grange Road and Holbrooks Road in a large facility located within the popular New Life Fitness Centre.
Our Beverely practice offers a wide range of effective physio and Pilates services to our patients of all ages.We have high quality resources available, along with highly trained physio and Pilates medical professionals who are there to service your needs. The practice includes modern facilities including private treatment rooms, a fully equipped Pilates studio, access to an onsite commercial gym and a hydrotherapy pool at the nearby Thebarton Aquatic Centre.
Our dedicated team of highly experienced and professional physios are extremely passionate about the industry and helping their patients achieve overall health and general wellbeing through physio and Pilates. We take care in addressing the source of your pain and use effective physio and Pilates practices to provide you with the personalised treatment you require. We utilise a variety of highly effective physio and Pilates treatment methods and develop tailor made programs that will ensure you achieve a long term recovery and full restoration of strength and mobility. At Core Physio and Pilates Studio Beverley, we are continuously learning the latest industry knowledge and always looking for new ways of implementing changes that will result in positive outcomes for our clients.
We are available for appointments during the day, evening and on Saturdays to fit in with the busy lifestyle of all workers and residents in the local Beverley area. We also offer our patients home visits for those who are unable to make it to our Beverley physio and Pilates practice. Call our friendly staff on 08 8346 3433 to book your appointment at the Beverley Core Physio and Pilates Studio today.
- Private clients with and without Private Health Physiotherapy Extras
- All health funds accepted, no referral necessary
- HICAPS available for on the spot health fund claims
- We are preferred providers for BUPA and Medibank Private this means a lower out of pocket cost for your appointments
- We are registered for the HCF - More for Muscles Program which offers HCF members a fully covered initial physiotherapy consultation
- Return to Work SA (Workcover) Rehabilitation
- Motor Accident Injury Rehabilitation
- Department of Veterans Affairs Referrals
- Medicare Chronic Disease Management (CDM) Plan Referrals